Invisalign Dublin OH
Dr. Tim Edwards is proud to be an Invisalign Provider in Dublin, Ohio.
Interested in Invisalign or Invisalign Teen ?
We have lots of experience with both Invisalign and Invisalign Teen .
We see Invisalign patients everyday and have corrected a wide variety of issues with crowding, spacing, and occlusion or bite. You can be confident in your treatment at Edwards Family Dental and certain that we can get you the results you’ve always desired.
For more information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com .
What is it?
Invisalign uses a series of invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners that no one can tell you’re wearing. So, you can smile more during treatment as well as after.
Why would I want it?
Not only are the aligners invisible, they are removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment. Plus, brushing and flossing are no problem. They are also comfortable, with no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment. And no metal and wires usually means you spend less time in your doctor’s office getting adjustments. Invisalign also allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
How does it work?
You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move — little by little, week by week — until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Edwards has prescribed. You’ll visit the doctor about once every 6 weeks to ensure your treatment is progressing as planned. Total treatment time averages 9 to 15 months, and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Will Invisalign fit my lifestyle?
- Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
- Since Invisalign is virtually invisible, chances are no one will even notice anything is different, until your new smile is revealed, of course.
- You can remove your Invisalign aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- You can occasionally remove your Invisalign aligners and enjoy a special night out.
- There’s no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
- Be yourself with Invisalign. Since it’s clear, you don’t have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
- With Invisalign, it’s easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion.
- Invisalign appointments work with your schedule. Most visits are in and out, with a quick progress check once every six weeks.
How many patients are being treated with Invisalign?
More than 1,000,000 patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign. The number of Invisalign smiles grows daily. At your next appointment, Dr. Edwards can help answer any questions you might have, and get you started on the smile you’ve always wanted.
How much does Invisalign cost?
There are many factors that determine the cost of your Invisalign treatment: how extensive the issues you want corrected, how long your treatment plan will last, and the specific treatment details prescribed by Dr. Edwards. The national average for invisalign is $3000-$8000; most of our cases fall somewhere in the middle of the national average.
Invisalign Payment Options
- 5% discount for payment in full
- Low and no down payment options available
- Finance free extended monthly payments to fit your budget
- Various payment arrangements to coincide with your Flex Plan needs
- Most major credit cards accepted
If your dental plan covers orthodontic treatment, you will also qualify for Invisalign. Talk to your insurance provider to determine the extent of coverage for your treatment or bring your card in to your appointment and we can check for you.
To schedule a free consultation to determine if Invisalign is right for you, contact us today.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Edwards ‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Edwards has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Edwards about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.